Orthodontics on St Quentin – Your Trusted Orthodontist in Claremont
Your smile has the power to transform your face, so it’s important to make sure you’re in expert hands.
Our Orthodontist-in-Chief is Dr Siva Vasudavan, and as his office wall attests, he has undertaken more than 10 years advanced clinical training at world-class tertiary institutions. A graduate of the UWA School of Dentistry, Dr Siva worked in the Paediatric Dental Department at Princess Margaret Hospital for Children (now Perth Children’s Hospital) for a number of years prior to being accepted into the prestigious Specialist Orthodontic training program at the University of Sydney. Dr Siva was also the inaugural Fellow in the Harvard University Craniofacial and Cleft Lip/Palate Orthodontics Program at Boston Children’s Hospital, Massachusetts, USA. Whilst there, he concurrently completed a Master of Public Health at Harvard University.
This extensive training and in-depth experience allows Dr Siva to treat even the most complex of cases.
Not only does Dr Siva have the qualifications, he has the patience. With three young children, Chase, Stella and Allegra, he is a master at making even his littlest patients feel at ease.
Why choose Orthodontics on St Quentin for your orthodontic treatment?
- You’re in expert hands: Dr Siva has trained at world-class institutions including Harvard University
- We have invisible solutions: we offer both Invisalign and hidden braces so that no-one knows you’re undergoing orthodontics
- We use cutting-edge technology: digital intra-oral scanners, virtual smile simulations, customised appliances…
- Enjoy tailor-made treatment: In-depth planning and a customised approach allows us to achieve the optimal outcome
- We can enhance a smile at any age: our approach allows you to undergo treatment discreetly and quickly
- We work around you: regular orthodontic appointments are scheduled before and after school